Welcome to the BSA SDIC High Adventure Team homepage!
||3||- WaterTrek course continues, Session IV (classroom), at Fiesta Island.|
|6||- HALTT Recertification, at Northminster.|
|6-7||- WaterTrek course continues, Session IV (on water), at Fiesta Island.|
|13||- Trail Building, meet at Mataguay.|
|13-14||- Unit Backpack training weekend, at Mataguay.
WaterTrek course concludes, Session IV (on water), at Fiesta Island.
|23||- HAT staff meeting, 7:00 PM at Northminster.|
||4||- Trail Building, meet at Mataguay.|
|11-12||- Unit Backpack training weekend, at Mataguay.|
|28||- HAT staff meeting, 7:00 PM at Northminster.|
||8||- Trail Building, meet at Jct. of S-2 and S-22.|
|25||- HAT staff meeting, 7:00 PM, virtual meeting on Zoom.|
|29||- Trail Building, meet at Jct. of S-2 and S-22.|
|Some HAT events are suspended during the pandemic.|
|Please check individual training pages for details.|
- 9.Nov.2021 - Updated list of trained climbing instructors.
- 27.Oct.2021 - For Unit Backpack, added December 11-12 event and registration link.
- 25.Oct.2021 - Added 2022 dates for Trail Building course; added note on Places page that 5-mile Mataguay hike is closed.
- 8.Oct.2021 - Updated HALTT Recertification page to show November class will be held via Zoom.
- 28.Jun.2021 - Updated Water Trek page to show November class will be held as normal.
On Places page, added 5-mile hike with 1000 feet elevation gain,
and added advisory to 5-mile Mataguay in-camp hike about last mile of trail being overgrown.
- See a longer list of what's new
|If you would like to be notified by email when new pages arrive, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.