Actual Questions posed to the National Park Service...
- Everglades National Park:
- Are the alligators real?
- Where are all the rides?
- What time does the two o'clock bus leave?
- Mesa Verde National Park:
- Did people build this, or did Indians?
- Why did they build the ruins so close to the road?
- Do you know of any undiscovered ruins?
- Why did the Indians decide to live in Colorado?
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park:
- How much of the cave is underground?
- So what's in the unexplored part of the cave?
- How many Ping-Pong balls would it take to fill this up?
- Yosemite National Park:
- Where are the cages for the animals?
- What time of year do you turn on Yosemite Falls?
- What happened to the other half of Half Dome?
- Denali National Park:
- What time do you feed the bears?
- Can you show me where yeti lives?
- How often do you mow the tundra?
- How much does Mount McKinley weigh?
- Yellowstone National Park:
- Does Old Faithful erupt at night?
- When does the guy who turns it on get to sleep?
- We had no trouble finding the park entrances, but where are the exits?