Welcome to the BSA SDIC High Adventure Team homepage!
||15||- HALTT & WaterTrek courses begin, Session I (classroom), at Northminster.|
|18||- HALTT & WaterTrek courses continue, Session II (classroom), at Northminster.|
|25||- Trail Building, meet at Mataguay.|
|25-26||- HALTT course concludes, Session III, at Mataguay.|
|28||- HAT staff meeting, 7:00 PM at Northminster.|
||9-10||- Unit Backpack weekend, at Mataguay.|
|16||- Trail Building, meet at Mataguay.|
|26||- HAT staff meeting, 7:00 PM at Northminster.|
|30||- Trail Building, meet at Mataguay.|
||3||- WaterTrek course continues, Session IV (classroom), at Fiesta Island.|
|6||- HALTT Recertification, at Northminster.|
|6-7||- WaterTrek course continues, Session IV (on water), at Fiesta Island.|
|13||- Trail Building, meet at Mataguay.|
|13-14||- Unit Backpack weekend, at Mataguay.
WaterTrek course concludes, Session IV (on water), at Fiesta Island.
|23||- HAT staff meeting, 7:00 PM at Northminster.|
|Some HAT events are suspended during the pandemic.|
|Please check individual training pages for details.|
- 28.Jun.2021 - Updated Water Trek page to show November class will be held as normal.
On Places page, added 5-mile hike with 1000 feet elevation gain,
and added advisory to 5-mile Mataguay in-camp hike about last mile of trail being overgrown.
- 18.Jan.2021 - Posted new HAT Flyer. Updated Roster page. Added 2022 dates for all training pages (fingers crossed).
- 21.Oct.2020 - Unit Backpack training to resume in November, with precautions.
- 22.Oct.2020 - Updated warning banners on all training pages.
- 30.Nov.2020 - Added 2021 dates for Trail Building.
- See a longer list of what's new
|If you would like to be notified by email when new pages arrive, send email to email@example.com.